Star Transportation - Star transport in morton ill reported a dirty drug test to my ssi#

Columbia, Tennessee 3 comments

star transportation in morton ill reported a dirty drug test to my ssi# and now i cant get a job.

DAVID MULLINS IS pissed and dac says they paid them to put that info in there and it would be illegal to remove it.what the *** do i do? it sounds like to me they broke the law by falsifying data to the public.

some one please send me any data that would help me to dajemu52@yahoo.com

is there a rebuttal form i can fill out and post it? is it dac or hire rite,they make it so *** confusing

Comments

Decatur, Alabama, United States #748246

Btw dacfix is a *** company, I went through hireright and it didn't cost me a penny

I worked for star transport since early October of 2011, I was terminated early December 2012 while I was in the hospital, when I started looking for work, I found out Star transport was stating I was in too many accidents, and that I left the job, well I contacted hireright, filed a dispute case against Star Transport, after 30 days they never filled a rebuttal, so my dac was cleared

fancypants
Chicago, Illinois, United States #630668

contact DACFIX.com if you are clean and can prove it ? they will remove this from your dac report. it will cost you about $120.00 for the service but worth it if you want to clear your name.